Nominations have opened for the first ever young Ghanaians industry leaders’ magazine & awards namely Ghana’s 25 Under 25. Nomination is set to end by the end of January 2022.
It’s an innovative project set in motion to annually recognize, honor, and document about 100 most achieving young Ghanaians under 27 or less years old within 25 basic building blocks of Ghana’s economy and especially contributing to socio-economic development.
The long-term impact is to expose participants to access to funds, stipend, 12-months incubation, one-on-one leadership guidance and potential investors for young entrepreneurs. The project will also recognize founders/co-founders who started off in business/endeavor before or at the age of 25 years; they will be written about and featured in the upcoming magazine which will be published for public consumption.
The following are the various categories in which interested young but daring individuals can be nominated:
2. Active Citizenship & Leadership.
3. Arts, Craft & Culture.
4. Beauty & Makeup.
5. Creative writing & Content Creation.
8. Energy & Sustainability.
9. Environment & Interior Décor.
10. Event Planning.
12. Finance & Fintech.
13. Food & Drinks.
14. Health & Skincare.
15. Hospitality & Tourism.
16. Manufacturing & Logistics.
17. Media & Communications.
19. Performing arts.
21. Professional services.
22. Social Entrepreneurship.
23. Software & Design.
Kindly use this link to nominate yourself or any individual who deserves to be featured:
Entry requirements of potential nominees:
1. The nominee(s) must not be older than the age of 27 years as at the time of nomination and their start-up/brand must be in existence for more than 6 months.
2. The founder or co-founders must be Ghanaians living in Ghana or outside Ghana.
3. Nominees must be contributing to socio-economic development of Ghana and especially in their society.
4. Their business/brand must be ethical and in accordance to the laws of Ghana.
5. Nominees must be directly involved in the industry of nomination or must be playing a supporting role in the industry of nomination.
This event is powered by a sharp rising event house known as Clubbable Africa; the organizers of Ghana Student Leaders’ Awards, Obuasi Youth Awards, Ashanti Radio & TV Personalities Awards, Most Beautiful Girl and Ghana’s Next Top Photo Model. The Executive Director of the project in the person of Amrado Broni Peter shared that “The aim of the project is to elevate and assist young entrepreneurs to reach their entrepreneurship goals with ease backed by gross exposure.”
Nomination Deadline – 25th January 2022
Press Launch – 5th February 2022
Voting Begins – 6th February 2022
Voting Deadline – 18th March
Awards & Magazine Launch – 26th March 2022